InVEST Nutrient Delivery Ratio (NDR) module.
Nutrient Delivery Ratio.
- args['workspace_dir'] (string) – path to current workspace
- args['dem_path'] (string) – path to digital elevation map raster
- args['lulc_path'] (string) – a path to landcover map raster
- args['runoff_proxy_path'] (string) – a path to a runoff proxy raster
- args['watersheds_path'] (string) – path to the watershed shapefile
- args['biophysical_table_path'] (string) –
path to csv table on disk containing nutrient retention values.
For each nutrient type [t] in args[‘calc_[t]’] that is true, must contain the following headers:
‘load_[t]’, ‘eff_[t]’, ‘crit_len_[t]’
If args[‘calc_n’] is True, must also contain the header ‘proportion_subsurface_n’ field.
- args['calc_p'] (boolean) – if True, phosphorous is modeled, additionally if True then biophysical table must have p fields in them
- args['calc_n'] (boolean) – if True nitrogen will be modeled, additionally biophysical table must have n fields in them.
- args['results_suffix'] (string) – (optional) a text field to append to all output files
- args['threshold_flow_accumulation'] – a number representing the flow accumulation in terms of upstream pixels.
- args['_prepare'] – (optional) The preprocessed set of data created by the ndr._prepare call. This argument could be used in cases where the call to this function is scripted and can save a significant amount DEM processing runtime.