Sediment Delivery Ratio Package¶
Model Entry Point¶
Sediment Delivery Ratio¶
InVEST Sediment Delivery Ratio (SDR) module.
- The SDR method in this model is based on:
- Winchell, M. F., et al. “Extension and validation of a geographic information system-based method for calculating the Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation length-slope factor for erosion risk assessments in large watersheds.” Journal of Soil and Water Conservation 63.3 (2008): 105-111.
Sediment Delivery Ratio.
This function calculates the sediment export and retention of a landscape using the sediment delivery ratio model described in the InVEST user’s guide.
- args['workspace_dir'] (string) – output directory for intermediate, temporary, and final files
- args['results_suffix'] (string) – (optional) string to append to any output file names
- args['dem_path'] (string) – path to a digital elevation raster
- args['erosivity_path'] (string) – path to rainfall erosivity index raster
- args['erodibility_path'] (string) – a path to soil erodibility raster
- args['lulc_path'] (string) – path to land use/land cover raster
- args['watersheds_path'] (string) – path to vector of the watersheds
- args['biophysical_table_path'] (string) – path to CSV file with biophysical information of each land use classes. contain the fields ‘usle_c’ and ‘usle_p’
- args['threshold_flow_accumulation'] (number) – number of upstream pixels on the dem to threshold to a stream.
- args['k_param'] (number) – k calibration parameter
- args['sdr_max'] (number) – max value the SDR
- args['ic_0_param'] (number) – ic_0 calibration parameter
- args['drainage_path'] (string) – (optional) path to drainage raster that is used to add additional drainage areas to the internally calculated stream layer
- args['n_workers'] (int) – if present, indicates how many worker processes should be used in parallel processing. -1 indicates single process mode, 0 is single process but non-blocking mode, and >= 1 is number of processes.