Pollinator service model for InVEST.
args['results_suffix'] (string) – string appended to each output file path.
args['landcover_raster_path'] (string) – file path to a landcover raster.
args['guild_table_path'] (string) –
- ’species’: a bee species whose column string names will
be referred to in other tables and the model will output analyses per species.
- one or more columns matching _NESTING_SUITABILITY_PATTERN
with values in the range [0, 1] indicating the suitability of the given species to nest in a particular substrate.
- one or more columns matching _FORAGING_ACTIVITY_RE_PATTERN
with values in the range [0, 1] indicating the relative level of foraging activity for that species during a particular season.
- _ALPHA_HEADER the sigma average flight distance of that bee
species in meters.
- ’relative_abundance’: a weight indicating the relative
args['landcover_biophysical_table_path'] (string) –
All indexes are in the range [0, 1].
- Columns in the table must be at least
- ’lucode’: representing all the unique landcover codes in
the raster ast args[‘landcover_path’]
args['farm_vector_path'] (string) –
The layer must have at least the following fields:
season (string): season in which the farm needs pollination
- crop_type (string): a text field to identify the crop type for
- half_sat (float): a real in the range [0, 1] representing
the proportion of wild pollinators to achieve a 50% yield of that crop.
- p_dep (float): a number in the range [0, 1]
representing the proportion of yield dependent on pollinators.
- p_managed (float): proportion of pollinators that come from
- fr_[season] (float): one or more fields that match this pattern
- n_[substrate] (float): One or more fields that match this