Pollinator service model for InVEST.
args['workspace_dir'] (string) – a path to the output workspace folder. Will overwrite any files that exist if the path already exists.
args['results_suffix'] (string) – string appended to each output file path.
args['landcover_raster_path'] (string) – file path to a landcover raster.
args['guild_table_path'] (string) –
file path to a table indicating the bee species to analyze in this model run. Table headers must include:
- ’species’: a bee species whose column string names will
be referred to in other tables and the model will output analyses per species.
- one or more columns matching _NESTING_SUITABILITY_PATTERN
with values in the range [0, 1] indicating the suitability of the given species to nest in a particular substrate.
- one or more columns matching _FORAGING_ACTIVITY_RE_PATTERN
with values in the range [0, 1] indicating the relative level of foraging activity for that species during a particular season.
- _ALPHA_HEADER the sigma average flight distance of that bee
species in meters.
- ’relative_abundance’: a weight indicating the relative
abundance of the particular species with respect to the sum of all relative abundance weights in the table.
args['landcover_biophysical_table_path'] (string) –
path to a table mapping landcover codes in args[‘landcover_path’] to indexes of nesting availability for each nesting substrate referenced in guilds table as well as indexes of abundance of floral resources on that landcover type per season in the bee activity columns of the guild table.
All indexes are in the range [0, 1].
- Columns in the table must be at least
- ’lucode’: representing all the unique landcover codes in
the raster ast args[‘landcover_path’]
For every nesting matching _NESTING_SUITABILITY_PATTERN in the guild stable, a column matching the pattern in _LANDCOVER_NESTING_INDEX_HEADER.
For every season matching _FORAGING_ACTIVITY_RE_PATTERN in the guilds table, a column matching the pattern in _LANDCOVER_FLORAL_RESOURCES_INDEX_HEADER.
args['farm_vector_path'] (string) –
(optional) path to a single layer polygon shapefile representing farms. If present will trigger the farm yield component of the model.
The layer must have at least the following fields:
season (string): season in which the farm needs pollination
- crop_type (string): a text field to identify the crop type for
- half_sat (float): a real in the range [0, 1] representing
the proportion of wild pollinators to achieve a 50% yield of that crop.
- p_dep (float): a number in the range [0, 1]
representing the proportion of yield dependent on pollinators.
- p_managed (float): proportion of pollinators that come from
- fr_[season] (float): one or more fields that match this pattern
such that season also matches the season headers in the biophysical and guild table. Any areas that overlap the landcover map will replace seasonal floral resources with this value. Ranges from 0..1.
- n_[substrate] (float): One or more fields that match this
pattern such that substrate also matches the nesting substrate headers in the biophysical and guild table. Any areas that overlap the landcover map will replace nesting substrate suitability with this value. Ranges from 0..1.
args['n_workers'] (int) – (optional) The number of worker processes to use for processing this model. If omitted, computation will take place in the current process.
- natcap.invest.pollination.on_farm_pollinator_abundance_op(h, pat)¶
raster_map equation: return (pat * (1 - h)) / (h * (1 - 2*pat)+pat))
- natcap.invest.pollination.pollinator_supply_op(foraged_flowers_array, floral_resources_array, convolve_ps_array)¶
raster_map equation: calculate (RA*fa)/FR * convolve(PS).
- natcap.invest.pollination.pyt_op(mp_array, FP_array)¶
- natcap.invest.pollination.pyw_op(mp_array, PYT_array)¶